The iPhone has transformed business today. It might be just what you need to put YOUR business on a trajectory that's off the charts. Argus iPhone app development services might be just what you need to turbocharge your business.
The iPad could eventually become your TV, your newspaper and your bookshelf. The iPad is the future of computing. Its big screen and smooth user experience makes it a far bigger game changer than smartphones. Argus's iPad app development services might be just what you need to turbocharge your
Android smartphones are the future of mobility. The incredible variety of smartphone models make Android a dominant player for the future. Android smartphones might be just what you need to put YOUR business on turbocharge.
Android tablets are the future of computing. The incredible variety of Android tablet models makes them a dominant player in the future of computing – and business. Android tablets might be just what you need to put YOUR business on turbocharge.
Apache Callback, most commonly called as PhoneGap, is an open source mobile development framework. The key advantage of PhoneGap is that it supports 7 different mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry, WebOS, Symbian and Bada. Mobile development has become very popular nowadays. However, it will be practically difficult to create a mobile app for the various mobile OS like Android or iOS, as every OS requires different languages as well as framework. Here is where PhoneGap comes to your help. PhoneGap uses standards-based web technologies to link web applications and mobile devices. With PhoneGap the pain of creating the same app for various platforms has reduced considerably.
How phonegap functions
- With PhoneGap that is based on HTML5, you need to build the mobile app just once based on the Web standards.
- You can wrap the app with PhoneGap which means that you can use native API's.
- Finally, you can deploy the app to various platforms.
What can you do with phonegap
- Benefit from HTML5 and CSS
- Use integrated features
- Install your app to multiple platforms
- Make use of PhoneGap builds
- Include PhoneGap plug-ins to your project
- Use the various supported tools
- Get support and help from the community
Argus expertise includes:
- Deep knowledge of the iPhone SDK and its APIs – including all versions of SDK.
- Clear understanding development environment including third party tools and up and coming technologies.
- Clear understanding of Apple policies.
- Design expertise that includes years of experience with high end feature rich graphics.
- Expertise in multiple Android devices and versions – and ensuring compatibility.
- Expertise with Phonegap to allow app development for multiple platforms.
- Full native application development.
- Mobile consulting & strategy
- UI/UX design